Aquafine SL Series UV System - 10 to 20 GPM
SL Series: SL 1 and MP 2 SL
Aquafine’s SL Series provide a compact design and economical ultraviolet (UV) water treatment for lowflow disinfection applications, such as laboratory and medical facility water, pharmaceutical make-up processes, final electronic component rinsing and recirculation loops, to name a few.
The Aquafine SL Series consists of a 316L stainless steel treatment chamber and a 304L stainless steel control panel in one integral unit. All models are compact in size, maximizing installation flexibility and preserving floorspace. Aquafine’s singleended lamps allow for quick change-outs without tools.
• UV & temperature monitoring system (select models)
• UV & temperature detector,* hot water sanitizable
• UV intensity 4-20mA*
• Lamp Out Alert (LOA)
• Stainless steel compression nuts
• Sample ports
• Sanitary fittings
• Validated lamps
• Additional voltages available
Note: These options are only available on SL models.
Safe & Effective
UV disinfection is a chemical-free process that adds nothing to the water except UV light. It provides
rapid, effective inactivation of microorganisms through a physical process. When bacteria, viruses
and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV light, they are rendered incapable
of reproducing and infecting. No carcinogenic disinfection by-products are created, and no transportation, storage or handling of toxic or corrosive chemicals is necessary.
Aquafine HX Series UV System - 40 to 1400 GPM
Optima HX Series
Efficient and cost effective, the Optima HXTM provides proven performance and technology for the Aquaculture, Food & Beverage, Life Sciences and Microelectronics industries.
Utilized for ozone destruction and disinfection, the Optima HX is not only cost effective, but proves to be a reliable, innovative and environmentally smart alternative.
Aquafine ultraviolet (UV) systems are engineered to focus the power of UV light, utilizing specially designed Aquafine Colorguard UV technology is used throughout the world, in a wide array of
applications, as a environmentally responsible way to disinfect and safeguard water against harmful microorganisms.
Safe & Effective
UV disinfection is a chemical-free process that adds nothing to the water except UV light. It provides rapid, effective inactivation of microorganisms through a physical process. When bacteria, viruses and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV light, they are rendered incapable of
reproducing and infecting. No carcinogenic disinfection by-products are created, and no transportation, storage or handling of toxic or corrosive chemicals is necessary.
Neotech Aqua Solutions - 30 to 330 GPM
D222, D228, D238, D322, D328, D338, D428 and D438
Neotech Aqua Solutions
The NeoTech Aqua Disinfection Series is specially designed to disinfect water and is an essential component in advanced oxidation processes.
These high-efficiency UV systems utilize NeoTech Aqua’s patented ReFleXTM chamber technology, reflecting over 99% of the 254nm UV generated. They are the highest efficiency, smallest footprint, and lowest operating cost UV systems in the water treatment industry.
With only one or two lamps, the NeoTech Aqua Disinfection Series provides users the most convenient and lowest cost service schedule of any low pressure or medium pressure UV systems today.
Maximum UV Penetration
The NeoTech Disinfection Series provides users an unparalleled level of engineering sophistication by maximizing UV distribution in a patented 99% reflective chamber. This unique technical advantage also reduces the number of lamps and power requirements by up to 90% compared to standard UV systems. Minimal
Maintenance and Service
The service and maintenance requirements for the NeoTech Disinfection Series are limited to three basic requirements:
- Lamp Replacement: No Tools Required
- UV Monitor: May be changed with a single screwdriver while the system is operating
- Cleaning: May be cleaned as needed in a CIP loop or manually brushed.
The NeoTech Disinfection Series boasts the smallest footprint in its class. With as few as one-tenth
as many bulbs compared to standard UV systems, it has the lowest operating cost and maintenance
schedule in the field.
- 75% smaller footprint compared to standard UV systems
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Up to four units may be controlled with a single micro-control box
- Built for 120V or 230V single phase power providing maximum flexibility
- No Flow, No ProblemTM — guaranteed 60 minutes
- Water contact finish — Ra-15
- Controller — Remote
- Alarms, Remote Control, 4-20 mA output
- Real time dosimetry, 100% dosage assurance — with constant flow
- UV monitor is NIST traceable
- Sanitization in place — hot water or steam
- No-tool lamp change• NSF Standard 50 certified
- Warranty one year parts and labor
Neptune Benson UV System
The Neptune Benson ETS ECF range of products offers medium pressure, multiple lamp (typically 2 or 4) advanced disinfection system that encompasses a vast dose range for a variety of flows in numerous applications. The compact system has been designed for the simplest installation into any pipe work system.
Typical Applications Include:
- Recreational: waterparks, indoor pools, outdoor pools, splash pads, therapy pools, spa, competitive pools, fountains
- Industrial: dairy, food & beverage, brewery/distillery, process water, marine & ocean liner, aquaculture, cooling tower, pharmaceutical
- Chambers are constructed from material that is suited to withstand the powerful effects of the UV disinfection process
- Will not produce harmful carcinogenic byproducts
- Can be installed in a vertical or horizontal orientation
- Easily incorporated into new installations or retrofitted solutions
- Flanges are standard ANSI 150 RF
- Flexible connection range of 4" to 12”, metric available
- Variable power
- Continuously meets dosing requirements
- Improve lamp life
- Reduce energy costs
Low Voltage, Automatic Wiper
- Keeps optical path free from fouling
- Reduction in maintenance
- Extends lamp life
Basic Control and Full Plant Integration
- Touch screen display
- Temperature probe
- UV monitor
- Data logging capability with remote access